Trip overview :
Tibet, on the lofty Tibetan Plateau on the northern side of the Himalayas, is an autonomous region of China. It’s nicknamed the “Roof of the World” for its towering peaks. It shares Mt. Everest with Nepal. Its capital, Lhasa, is site of hilltop Potala Palace, and Jokhang Temple, Tibet’s spiritual heart, revered for its golden statue of the young Buddha
This tour will strat through the ancient city of Lhasa the center of history, culture, and beauty. The Potala Palace is the landmark of Lhasa & The numerous temples and monasteries such as Jokhang and Drepung,surrounding lhasa city, which given visitors the unique experience Tibetan Buddhism .
- Fly to Lhasa;
- Visit the Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple and Barkhor;
- Visit Drepung, Sera Monasteries and Nurbu linkha;
- Visit Ganden Monastery;
- Fly back to Kathmandu;
On arrival in Lhasa airport Transfer to your centrally located hotel in Lahsa city . The remainder of the day can be spent relaxing and exploring the surroundings .
On this second day morning we will take an easy visit to the most revered Jokhang Temple. We will visit near by Barkhor Bazaar which is the most crowded market place in central tibet. In the afternoon we will visit 15th Centrury Sera Monastery which is famous for it s golden roofs and
whitewashed walls. This is the home to senveral hundred monks and monks debating is very intersting to watch here.
Today is very interesting as we visit Potala Palace , the landmark of Tibet and famous specimen of Eastern Architecture. It has been a palace since the fifth or sixth century and was once home to the Dalai Lama. Later we will visit Drepung Monastery, Once the world's largest monastery, housing over 10,000 monks.
Today after breakfast we will go for Ganden excursion . Visit Tibetan Medical Centre, Ganden Monastery and Tsurphu Monastery. Ganden Monastery or Ganden Namgyeling is one of the "great three" Gelug university monasteries of Tibet, China. The other two are Sera Monastery and Drepung Monastery. Ganden Monastery was founded in 1409 by Je Tsongkhapa Lozang-dragpa, founder of the Gelug orde
Sadly, it is time to board the plane once more. However, the wondrous views on the return flight give you time to reflect on your life-changing experience and think of all you have seen.
- All the required airport transfers
- Private vehicle for transfers and sightseeing
- Service of english speaking tour guide
- Twin share accomodations
- Daily breakfast & Dinner in the local restaurant .
- Entrance fees at the places of visit
- Sightseeing and excursions as per the program .
- All the government taxes /Government Royalty
Welcome and Farewell with KHADA Scarf , Welcome drink , 01 bottle of mineral water every day during sightseeing ).
Services exclude :
- Travel insurance
- Flight cost to and from Lhasa ( tibet )
- International flight cost
- Emergency rescue
- Expenses of personal nature like drinks/barbills , internet, laundry, telephone, postage, tipping.
- Expenses arising from from flight delays, flight cancellations, bad weather , road blockade,landslides, riots,political reasons ,natural calamities, incidents beyond our control, non issuance of visa, expensense arising from Sudden closure of tibet .
- Room/hotel upgrading
Services other than specified in the inclusions.